By accessing our online services we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Please do not continue to use Institute for Automotive Business Excellence’s online services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Institute for Automotive Business Excellence’s online services and websites.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing our online services and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, and “The Institute”, refers to our Company, Institute For automotive Business Excellence. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of The Institute’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the US and Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Institute owns the intellectual property rights for all material on The Institute’s website, web pages, and online services. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from any online services or content offered by The Institute.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from any online service or content offered by The Institute.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from any online service or content offered by The Institute.
- Redistribute content from The Institute (unless the content is specifically marked for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of The Institute’s online services offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. The Institute does not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on our web pages. User/visitor comments do not reflect the views or opinions of The Institute, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who create the post. To the extent permitted by applicable laws The Institute shall not be responsible or liable for the comments, loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on our online services.
- The Institute reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You, as user or visitor to The Institute’s online services warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our websites and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments or content you post do not infringe on any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent , pornographic, or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or commercial activities (unless such posts are made in areas designated for business and self promotion). No unlawful or illegal activity, as defined by US or Canadian law, will be tolerated.
- When you post on The Institute’s online services, you hereby grant to The Institute a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Linking to our content
The following organizations may link to our web pages and publicly accessible online services without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors under the following conditions; they may link to our publicly accessible web pages and services in the same manner as they hyperlink to the web sites of other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses; except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not ink to our online pages without specific documented consent by an authorized offices of The Institute.
The following organizations may link to The Institute’s online services and/or publicly accessible web pages so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site
- the linking party’s site does not contain, endorse, or promote unlawful, illegal, pornographic, or hate-speech related content
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- educational institutions and trade associations
The Institute will approve link requests from organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of The Institute; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of The Institute.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other publicly accessible online resources so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail through our contact page. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of Institute for Automotive Business Excellence’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license or legal agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or online content, or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our online content.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our online content. You agree to immediately remove all links to our online content upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time.
The Institute reserves the right to request removal of links and/or content, and to terminate any agreement between a linking site and The Institute if we feel that the linking site has violated any part of an this document.
The Institute reserves the right to request removal of links and/or content if we believe The Institute has been misrepresented, portrayed in a negative way, or associated with illegal or unlawful activities.
The Institute reserves the right to request removal of links and/or content if we believe its mission, its image, or its values have been compromised in any way by association with the linking site.
By continuing to link to The Institute’s online content, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our websites
If you find any link in our online content objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
The Institute makes a considerable effort to ensure that the information presented in its online content is correct. However, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the online content remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date (but we most likely will – that’s our primary focus).
The Institute shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) to The Institute’s online content may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights, or violation of US or Canadian law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our online content and the use of this it (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.